Christmas Catalogue 2020
Agriculture, Events & Campaigns, Retail
Digital and Print Marketing Materials for Annual Ruralco Christmas Promotion Campaign
- Project management, document styling, layout and format design, copy editing and proofing, photo editing of flat lays, clearcutting of supplied images
- A5 Flyer #1 – gift hampers and Christmas decorations
- A5 Flyer #2 – last-minute Christmas gifts
- Square Christmas catalogue – dual sections of gift & homeware + shopping
- Advert designs
- Posters – late-night shopping/supplier Christmas shopping night
- Social media tile template suite for internal use
- Social media post design
Ruralco is a values-led farming co-operative that has been supporting the district in Mid Canterbury since 1963. Together with their suppliers, they offer customers a variety of exclusive deals through their network of card suppliers and a one charge card for all farming business and household needs.
The Ruralco Christmas Catalogue is an annual design project for the immensely popular Christmas shopping event and gift season that takes place every year in Ashburton in December.
Participating retail and hospitality suppliers join together to take part in a whole day of shopping. Offering exclusive in-store discounts and deals for Ruralco cardholders.
Locals know Christmas is officially on the way when the beautiful Ruralco catalogue and flyers start arriving in their mailboxes starting in November every year. It is also the time to get the pre-orders in for hampers – all ready for pick up at the Ruralco Christmas Shopping Day.
This year the Ruralco gift and Christmas hamper range expanded to offer some new exciting options such as games night, BBQ and foodie hampers.
Let's Get to Work
Got an idea brewing for your next campaign or project?